Welcome to Finn and Fern Waldorf Inspired Dolls, where dolls are created with the finest materials and careful attention to detail.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Finn and Fern Little Babushkas


I've been working on a *little* project.  It's not quite there yet, but there is no reason I can't share it with you now, right?

A while back, I was talking with a bunch of lovely ladies, and I half-jokingly threw out the idea of little Waldorf style matryoshkas.  I'm not sure if I really meant it or not, but none the less, the idea stuck with me!  It's been calling me to make a few for what seems like weeks now!


After making two little ones, I am sure I want to make more!   But surely, these littles aren't quite *there* yet.  They need a few more things...like an apron, and maybe arms, and I'm working on their shape too!  Do they need to be more teardrop shaped?  I'm not sure!

Anyway, these two littles are perfectly lovely...they'll fit in a purse, or in a backpack, or in a pocket, and they are meant to go to you...so I'm giving them away!


The first one will be given away over at The Enchanted Toybox this Friday.  The second, on my Facebook page.  Won't you join in for some fun this week?  It's the perfect start to the warmth of the holiday season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment