Welcome to Finn and Fern Waldorf Inspired Dolls, where dolls are created with the finest materials and careful attention to detail.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hide and Seek...

One....Two...Three...


Keep counting, mama!  She told me...

So I did.  Evette leaned up against the tree.  She was convinced I couldn't see her, but there she was!  Her little curls peaking out from the sides of the tree!  Silly girl!
sss
Four.... Five... Six...

I heard her giggle.  She was convinced she found the best spot in the yard!

Ready or not, here I come!

I pretended not to know where she was...for her sake...she was so confident...I couldn't break her little spirit.

Are you behind the chair?

*giggles from the tree*

Are you hiding near the picket fence?

*more giggles*

I continued to "look" for her, and each time, I was met with giggles.  Finally, she couldn't hold it in anymore, and she burst out!

Here I am!  Here I am, Mama!


And there she was, Sweet Little Evette, with all of her curls.  Smiling at me in the sunshine...






Evette, along with her friend Lisette, will be available at The Enchanted Toybox on Friday evening at 7:00 pm EST. I do hope you'll stop on by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment