Welcome to Finn and Fern Waldorf Inspired Dolls, where dolls are created with the finest materials and careful attention to detail.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pink!

Pink...she told me...with brown eyes...

I hadn't bought pink before.  I'm usually more of a natural kind of gal, so I asked her,
Are you sure?


She assured me... Pink!


First I sewed her eyes, so she could take it all in.  Pink!  Then I gave her a sweet innocent mouth...all the better to tell me again...  Pink!  Then we started working on her dress...


After all, a true Jersey Girl needs to wear something local, right?  So we picked out the Cloud 9 fabric together.  Perfect!  A Jersey company, and the fabric is organic!  Bonus!


Are you sure you want pink hair, little one?  I asked when the mail arrived, package in hand.


Pink! she assured me.  So we started working on her hair.  She was right, this little one.  Pink was most certainly her color.  Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment